Friday, June 13, 2014

Three Of The One Thousand Twenty One Thoughts

I didn't set out to write a book that still sits on the new age religion bookshelves. I was embarrassed when the publisher labeled my book religious. How dare you call me a Preacher! And yet in the way that I write. Its anything but heavenly or spiritual words of advise. Ask those that have been to the pages. They'll tell you what "They" pulled from the lyrics of my soul. And what they yanked on. Broke free from the origin of roots was their interpretation. I get in more trouble writing words of positive value than I did breaking the ten commandments. It's just not fair! So every once in a while I step back a few years and share the true story behind the emotion given to me by God. So that others may hopefully learn from it during the day you least expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment